These flavorful bread sticks are great with any meal or all by themselves for snacking!+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cans diced green chilies, drained
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine 12 rolls together and roll into an 18x12-inch rectangle.
- Repeat with remaining 12 rolls.
- Brush both dough rectangles with butter.
- Combine cheese and green chiles and sprinkle over one dough rectangle.
- Top with remaining dough rectangle, butter side down.
- Cut into twelve 1 1/2-inch strips.
- Twist each strip several times.
- Place at least one inch apart on large sprayed baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.