Savor the flavors of fresh summer fruits with this dreamy whipped cream fruit pizza.+ Add to Recipe Box Print4
Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 10-15 min
- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces strawberry cream cheese spread
- 1 cup whipped topping
- fresh fruit as desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Build up edges slightly.
- Brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Poke crust several times with a fork to prevent air bubbles from forming.
- Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes until light golden brown.
- Set aside to cool.
- Combine cream cheese spread and whipped topping and mix well.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Top with your favorite fresh fruits.