This recipe is just what you're looking for, fast and easy. Great to bake for any get-together or informal event. It's sure to become a favorite.+ Add to Recipe Box Print6
Prep Time: 10 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 25-30 min
- 1 loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 pound bacon, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Cut loaf into 1-inch pieces or cut rolls in half.
- In a frying pan, cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain on paper towels.
- In a large bowl, combine dough pieces, bacon, olive oil, cheese and dressing mix.
- Toss until dough is well coated.
- Arrange pieces in a sprayed 9-inch square pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15 minutes.
- Cover with foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.