This recipe is a fast and fabulous way to share Cinnamon Rolls, an all time favorite, with loved ones!+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 5 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Traditional or Any Time!™ Cinnamon Rolls
- cream cheese frosting, included with rolls
- toffee bits
- maraschino cherries
- Center one roll near the top of a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Arrange rolls in three more rows 1-inch apart, adding one additional roll to each row, forming a tree.
- Add two rolls to the bottom to form the trunk.
- If using Any Time! rolls, bake according to package instructions.
- For traditional rolls, cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- When cool decorate tree with frosting, toffee bits and cherries as desired.