Ham & Cheese Stromboli is a great way to combine lots of your favorite ingredients into one delicious warm sandwich.+ Add to Recipe Box Print6
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20 min
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, thawed to room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, lightly steamed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into an 18x12-inch rectangle. Layer dough with Swiss cheese, ham, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and broccoli to within 1-inch of edges. Sprinkle with garlic powder, basil and pepper.
Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Seal seams and ends. Place seam side down on a large, sprayed baking sheet.
Make 1/4-inch deep diagonal slits, about every 1 1/2-inches, with a sharp serrated knife, if desired. Dust top with flour. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
Remove wrap and bake at 375°F 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil and bake an additional 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.