Baked bread cut into bread sticks, covered with a zesty cheese mixture then baked again results in a crisp wonderful taste for the whole gang!+ Add to Recipe Box Print6
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 10-15 min
- 1 loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, baked
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Remove crusts from bread.
- Cut loaf, lengthwise, into 12 bread sticks.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- With your fingers or a knife spread mixture on all four sides of each breadstick.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 375°F 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.