These are “Nacho” ordinary appetizers. They are the perfect addition to any occasion.+ Add to Recipe Box Print10
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
- 20 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 40 1/2-inch cubes cheddar cheese
- 4 ounce can jalapeno slices, drained
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- sour cream, fresh salsa, guacamole
Brown hamburger and taco seasoning well.
Flatten each roll into a 4-inch square. Place about 1 tablespoon seasoned ground beef in one corner of each flattened roll. Top with 1-2 jalapeno slices, 2 cubes cheese and 1 teaspoon diced onion. Moisten edges of dough square with water. Fold opposite corner over filling to make a triangle. Press edges together to seal. Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with sour cream, fresh salsa and guacomole.