You'll be tempted to recite the nursery rhyme that goes along with these delicious hot cross buns.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 10 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20 min
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- Cut 6 rolls in half.
- Press 1 1/2 rolls into a flat circle.
- Put 1 tablespoon of cranberries on roll and bring edges together, mixing berries into the dough.
- Shape into a round roll.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Repeat directions for additional rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool.
- Mix ingredients for frosting and frost rolls.