Melted and cooked ice cream make a delicious additon to these quick and easy rolls.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 10 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 25-30 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Cinnamon Rolls or 12 Anytime!™ Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Place frozen cinnamon rolls in a sprayed 10x15-inch jelly roll pan.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugars, ice cream and butter.
- Cook over medium heat until sugars are dissolved.
- Pour mixture evenly over frozen cinnamon rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double.
- * Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and invert onto serving platter.
- *If using Anytime Cinnamon Rolls, they do not need to rise.
- Bake at 350°F 35-40 minutes.