Almonds and ice cream make this inverted dessert a special treat.+ Add to Recipe Box Print8
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20-25 min
- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Cut rolls in half and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the ice cream, butter and sugars.
- Pour into a 9x13-inch sprayed pan.
- Sprinkle almonds over mixture.
- Arrange roll halfs evenly on top of almonds.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise about 1 hour or until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and invert onto a serving platter.