Bread, ice cream and caramel. You'll be surprised at how tasty this combination is.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20-30 min
- 1 loaf Rhodes™ frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- On a lightly floured surface roll dough into a 8x12-inch rectangle.
- In a small bowl combine 1/4 cup brown sugar and cinnamon; stir.
- Sprinkle dough with the sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up tightly, starting with the long end.
- Cut into 12 pieces.
- Place in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Heat (until boiling) together 1 cup brown sugar, ice cream, and butter.
- Pour caramel over rolls.
- Allow rolls to raise for 1 hour or until double in size.
- Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove immediately from pan.