This clover is fun and so easy that even the kids can help you make them.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 10 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15 min
- 12 Rhodes™ frozen rolls, thawed but still cold
- For the stem, cut a small piece of dough off of each roll and set aside.
- Cut remaining roll into 3 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball and coat lightly with flour.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet in the shape of a shamrock.
- Roll small piece of dough into a stem and place on shamrock.
- cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15 minutes or until golden brown.