Try this ghoulishly tasty mummy pizza recipe, all your little spooks will love them!+ Add to Recipe Box Print6
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 25-30 min
- 1 loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, thawed but still cold
- grated cheese
- pizza sauce and toppings
- 1 egg, beaten
- Roll out dough into a tall, rounded pyramid shape and cut slits all around the outside edge.
- Layer the cheese, sauce and toppings in the middle.
- At the wide end of the pyramid, lift up the large triangle and tuck the edges behind, before rounding them to form the head.
- Weave the cut strips over the toppings, one at a time, covering the ends with the last strip.
- This will hold them in place.
- Fold the two slits on the narrow bottom into the middle and roll the whole piece up, tucking it under the last woven strip.
- Press it down firmly to keep it from coming unrolled.
- Clip it in half and pull it slightly apart to form the feet.
- Brush the mummy with egg and let it rise for 15-30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.