These good for you, Trail Biscuits are oh so easy to grab and run when you can't wait to get on the trail.+ Add to Recipe Box Print24
Prep Time: 10 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 30 min
- 1 package Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed
- Let rolls thaw until soft but still cold.
- Cut each roll in half.
- Flatten into a circle 1/4-inch thick.
- Place biscuits on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let biscuits rise about 1-1/2 hours or until double in height.
- Remove wrap.
- Pierce each biscuit several times with a fork to knock them down.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until brown and not doughy.
- Let cool several hours, pack in empty chip cans and cap with plastic top.
- Biscuits will keep a week or more on a backpacking trip and may be eaten with soup, jam and peanut butter, split in half for sandwiches, crumbled with sugar and milk as cereal or any other way that pleases you.
- Biscuits may be frozen in airtight containers or packed in empty chip cans with plastic top.
- Great for camping and backpacking trips!.