Focaccia with vegetable toppings makes a wonderful and impressive looking recipe.+ Add to Recipe Box Print6
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20-25 min
- 6 Rhodes™ White Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- Italian herbs
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- garlic powder
- Thaw rolls until soft and risen (about 3 hours at room temperature).
- Combine rolls into a ball.
- Roll dough into a 12-inch circle or a 9x13-inch rectangle.
- Place in pizza pan or a 9x13-inch sprayed baking pan and cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap.
- Sprinkle Italian herbs and garlic powder over dough.
- Press dough down with fingers to form a dimpled surface.
- Arrange vegetables on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.