A delicious topsy turvey twist on an old pizza idea.+ Add to Recipe Box Print8
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 25-30 min
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1-pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 15 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Combine rolls and roll into a 9x13-inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Drain off fat.
- Blend in pizza sauce, garlic salt, and oregano.
- Spread in the bottom of a sprayed 9x13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Remove wrap from dough and place dough over meat mixture in pan to completely cover.
- Cut a small slit in the dough to vent steam.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.