This combination of shrimp and pesto make for a tasty seafood pizza.+ Add to Recipe Box Print8
Prep Time: 10 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 10-15 min
- 8 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1/3 cup pesto sauce (recipe below)
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes, softened
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls into a ball.
- Roll into a 16 inch circle.
- Place on a 15 inch sprayed pizza pan.
- Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake at 400°F 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread with pesto.
- Sprinkle with 1-cup cheese.
- Top with shrimp and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese, onion, and pepper flakes.
- Bake at 400°F 10-15 minutes.
- PESTO:2 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves1/2 cup olive oil1 cup Parmesan cheese1 clove garlic, mincedPlace all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth, adding more oil if needed.
- (If made ahead, cover and chill up to 5 days, or freeze.
- ) Makes 1 1/2 cups.