If you are a reuben sandwich lover you will find this pizza perfect for you!+ Add to Recipe Box PrintMakes one 12 inch pizza
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20-25 min
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, or 1 loaf of Rhodes™ Bread
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced corned beef
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Knead dough together into a ball. Roll to a 13 inch circle. Place in a 12 inch sprayed pizza pan. Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming and pre-bake at 400°F 10 minutes.
Saute onion in butter. Set aside. Spread pre-baked crust with dressing. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Cover with meat slices, cooked onion, sauerkraut and remaining cheese.
Bake at 400°F 10-15 minutes.