If you are a reuben sandwich lover you will find this pizza perfect for you!+ Add to Recipe Box PrintMakes one 12 inch pizza
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20-25 min
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, or 1 loaf of Rhodes™ Bread
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced corned beef
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Knead dough together into a ball.
- Roll to a 13 inch circle.
- Place in a 12 inch sprayed pizza pan.
- Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming and pre-bake at 400°F 10 minutes.
- Saute onion in butter.
- Set aside.
- Spread pre-baked crust with dressing.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Cover with meat slices, cooked onion, sauerkraut and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400°F 10-15 minutes.