Fill this pig sandwich with your favorite sandwich filling and your family will squeal with delight.+ Add to Recipe Box Print4
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20 min
- 4 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls thawed, but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 raisins
- Press two rolls into a flat circle for head.
- Place on sprayed baking sheet.
- Flatten one roll into rectangle shape and cut in half diagonally to make two triangles.
- Press short base of triangles down into top of head and fold over for ears.
- Cut remaining roll in quarters and form two tear-drop shapes and slice as shown for toes.
- Position under head.
- Roll one quarter into rope and curl for tail.
- Place above head.
- Form remaining quarter into a flat circle for nose and cut out nostrils with the end of a straw, position on face.
- Add raisins for eyes.
- Brush with beaten egg and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- Just before baking, widen nostrils again with straw or a clean pencil eraser.
- Bake at 350°F 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Slice horizontally.
- Suggested fillings: mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes, thin sliced onions, and bacon.