Compliments will multiply like rabbits when guest see these fun creations.+ Add to Recipe Box Print
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20 min
- 5 Rhodes Texas ™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2 sliced almonds
- 2 raisins
- Shape one roll into a teardrop for head and cut side fringes.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Combine two rolls to form an oval shape for the body.
- Place below head.
- Pinch 3 small pieces off 1 roll and roll into balls to make 2 cheeks and a nose.
- Put them on the face.
- Push the raisins above cheeks for eyes.
- Insert almonds for teeth.
- Cut the rest of the roll in half and make 2 long ropes.
- Fold each rope in half and put them above the head.
- Pinch the tops together.
- Make the last roll into 2 large feet and 2 hands.
- Cut the fingers and toes.
- Put them on the bunny.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise for 15-30 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.