What's not to love about these tasty and oh so easy cinnamon rolls?+ Add to Recipe Box Print4
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
- 1 loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, thawed and risen
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- Roll dough into a 10x12-inch rectangle.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and raisins.
- Starting on short side, roll dough up.
- Cut crosswise into 4 slices.
- Place slices in an 8-inch square sprayed baking pan.
- Cover rolls with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and ice while still warm.
- Icing: Combine powdered sugar, milk, butter and vanilla.