If you pine for pineapple, this recipe is for you and makes up quickly and easily.+ Add to Recipe Box Print10-12
Prep Time: 5 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20 min
- 9 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, or 16 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup flour
- Place rolls in an 8-inch square sprayed baking dish.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Combine pineapple and 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- Remove wrap.
- Make a large indentation in each roll.
- Fill with pineapple mixture.
- Combine butter, flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar into a crumble and sprinkle over rolls.
- Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.