Make your own cinnamon rolls and tie them in knots for a twist on the traditional.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix cinnamon with sugar.
- Roll each roll into a 9-inch rope.
- Tie in a loose knot.
- Roll each knot in melted butter and then cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Place in a sprayed muffin tin.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let double in size.
- Remove wrap.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and place on a cooling rack.
- Brush with icing while still warm.