This variation of fruit pizza has chocolate chips as an additional taste delight.+ Add to Recipe Box Print6
Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 1 loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough thawed & risen
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted & cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet or milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
- fresh fruit as desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll combined rolls or loaf into a 13-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Beat egg until foamy.
- Blend in flour and sugars.
- Add butter and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Remove wrap from dough and place dough in a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan, forming a ridge to hold chocolate chip filling.
- Spread filling evenly over bread dough.
- Bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and set on wire cooling rack.
- Cool completely.
- When cool, spread whipped topping over chocolate chip filling.
- Top with your choice of fresh fruit.