Rhodes' famous Butterscotch Bubble Loaf is our most requested recipe every year. Watch how easy it is to make this "sticky buns" classic, and you too will be hooked on baking this bundt!+ Add to Recipe Box Print10-12
Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 30-35 min
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 box butterscotch or vanilla pudding mix, non-instant
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- Cut dinner rolls in half and dip in dry pudding mix.
- Arrange rolls in sprayed bundt pan, alternately with pecans.
- Sprinkle any remaining pudding mix over the top.
- Combine brown sugar and butter.
- Heat together until butter is melted and a syrup is formed (microwave about 1 1/2 minutes).
- Pour syrup over rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size or even with top of bundt pan.
- Carefully remove wrap.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking.
- Immediately after baking, loosen from sides of the pan with a knife and invert onto a serving plate.