Whatever the soup or stew Rhodesâ„¢ Soup Bowls make the meal a delicious occasion you will want to savor.+ Add to Recipe Box Print3
Prep Time: 10 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 25 min
- 1 Loaf Rhodes ™ Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cut loaf into thirds.
- Form each third into a ball.
- If using rolls combine 4 rolls to make a ball.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Brush with egg.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and slice off top.
- Hollow out bread and fill with favorite dip, chili or soup.
- For larger bowls cut loaf in half or use 6 dinner rolls.