Bread and hot dogs-a marriage made in heaven with taste buds and the hot dog finally stays in place!+ Add to Recipe Box Print4
Prep Time: 10 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 package hot dogs, 8 count
- Roll each roll into a 14 to 15-inch rope.
- Twist rope around each hot dog 4 or 5 times, securing ends in dough.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake immediately at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with desired condiments.
- These curly dogs may also be cooked over hot coals at a summer cookout.