Not just your ordinary dinner roll, these Kaiser Rolls look exquisite on the table.+ Add to Recipe Box Print12
Prep Time: 15 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
- 12 Rhodes Texas rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- sesame or poppy seeds, if desired
- Combine two rolls and roll into a 12-inch rope.
- Tie each rope into an overhand knot.
- Bring one end of the dough over the top and tuck down into the middle.
- Bring the other end of the dough through the center, going the opposite way.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- If desired, brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame or poppy seeds.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.