Make these popular soft pretzels at home for the whole family to enjoy!+ Add to Recipe Box Print8
Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, or 8 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- coarse salt
- Roll 2 dinner rolls combined or one Texas roll into a 16-inch rope.
- Form into a pretzel shape.
- Repeat with remaining rolls and place on large sprayed baking sheets.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, bring 6-inches of water with 1 tablespoon baking soda to boil.
- Remove plastic wrap and slip pretzels, a few at a time, into gently boiling water.
- Boil for 30 seconds on each side.
- Remove with slotted spoon; drain on cooling rack.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt or other desired toppings.
- Return to sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake immediately at 375°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.