Wheat, millet, barley and more grains are all packed in to the hearty Rhodes™ Multi-Grain Rolls. Nutritious grains, combined for a great taste and texture. Rhodes uses high quality ingredients so you can be confident in what you are eating. There are no trans fats and no preservatives in the Multi-Grain Rolls. Multi-Grain Rolls are available 24 rolls per package.
Place in a sprayed baking pan about 1/2 inch apart and cover with sprayed plastic wrap
Place in a sprayed baking pan at least 2 inches apart and cover with sprayed plastic wrap
Stone ground whole wheat flour, unbleached enriched white flour (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate or reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, high fructose corn syrup, sunflower seed kernels, whole flax seeds, ground flax seeds, yeast, vital wheat gluten, millet, canola and/or soybean oil, salt, sodium, stearoyl lactylate, yeast nutrients (calcium sulfate, ammonium chloride), ascorbic acid, enzyme (for improved baking)
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, FLAX
Individuals with food allergies:This product is manufactured in a facility that processes foods containing wheat, milk, soy, and seeds. Rhodes does not use any tree nuts, peanuts, meat, fish, or shellfish.
Servings Per loaf
Serving Per Package
|Amount Per Serving||Roll|
Calories from Fat
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat g||%|
|Saturated Fat g||%|
|Total Carbohydrate g||%|
|Dietary Fiber g||%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use
Recommended Baking Pans
1. Muffin Tin- 1 roll per cup
2. 8” Baking Pan- 6 pull-apart rolls
3. 9” x 13” Baking Pan- 12 pull-apart rolls
Preparation Time 4 to 6 Hours
1. Coat a pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place frozen dough in pan, and cover with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray to keep it from sticking to dough while rising.
2. Let rolls rise for 4 to 5 hours, until double in size. Actual time depends on the temperature of your kitchen. Carefully remove the plastic wrap.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Bake rolls 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
4. Remove the rolls from pan at once and place on a wire rack to cool. Brush tops with melted butter or margarine, if desired.
Storage (after baking): BAKED ROLLS may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat rolls in microwave for 15 seconds on high or bake for 3 minutes at 350°F.
CONVECTION OVEN: Lower baking temperature to 325°F. Bake rolls 15-20 minutes.