Hearty and flavorful Rhodes™ Warm-N-Serv™ Multi-Grain Rolls don’t sacrifice their taste for nutrition. Made with high quality ingredients like sunflower seeds, flax seeds, and millet. With nine rolls in a disposable baking pan package cleanup is easy.
Preparation Time 4 to 6 Hours
1. Coat a pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place frozen dough in pan, and cover with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray to keep it from sticking to dough while rising.
2. Let rolls rise for 4 to 5 hours, until double in size. Actual time depends on the temperature of your kitchen. Carefully remove the plastic wrap.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Bake rolls 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
4. Remove the rolls from pan at once and place on a wire rack to cool. Brush tops with melted butter or margarine, if desired.
Storage (after baking): BAKED ROLLS may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat rolls in microwave for 15 seconds on high or bake for 3 minutes at 350°F.
CONVECTION OVEN: Lower baking temperature to 325°F. Bake rolls 15-20 minutes.
Recommended Baking Pans
1. Muffin Tin- 1 roll per cup
2. 8” Baking Pan- 6 pull-apart rolls
3. 9” x 13” Baking Pan- 12 pull-apart rolls
Stone ground whole wheat flour, unbleached enriched white flour (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate or reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, high fructose corn syrup, sunflower seed kernels, whole flax seeds, ground flax seeds, yeast, vital wheat gluten, millet, canola and/or soybean oil, salt, sodium, stearoyl lactylate, yeast nutrients (calcium sulfate, ammonium chloride), ascorbic acid, enzyme (for improved baking)
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, FLAX
Individuals with food allergies:
This product is manufactured in a facility that processes foods containing wheat, milk, soy, and seeds. Rhodes does not use any tree nuts, peanuts, meat, fish, or shellfish.