Slow Cooker Rolls
Slow Cooker Rolls8-12 Skills: Beginning Prep Time: 5 min (not including thaw time) Bake Time: 90 min
Place 8 or 9 frozen rolls into a parchment lined slow cooker.
I used a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Put the lid on the slow cooker.
- Turn the slow cooker on LOW.
- Let the rolls thaw and rise for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Turn the slow cooker on HIGH.
- Cook the rolls for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- I wanted the rolls to be brown on top, so I placed them under the broiler for about 90 seconds.
- We served them with some honey butter.
- Absolutely delicious! .
You might also like:
Grab our badge or blinkie
Grab our badge or blinkie for your blog!