Italian Herb Skillet Bread
For today’s Guest Post, I chose to make one of my favorite bread recipes - Italian Herb Skillet Bread. This bread is SOOO good. It is the perfect compliment to your favorite pasta. Best of all - this is super easy and super delicious!
Italian Herb Bread12 Skills: Intermediate Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time) Bake Time: 15 min
Add a little flavor to your next meal with our savory Italian Herb Bread.
12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon basil
1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 10x14-inch rectangle.
- Place in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and score dough, with a metal spatula, into 2-inch squares.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, oregano and basil.
- Brush scored dough carefully with butter mixture and sprinkle with fresh chives.
- Replace wrap and let rise another 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap from dough and redefine score lines.
- Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
You might also like:
Grab our badge or blinkie
Grab our badge or blinkie for your blog!