Dutch Oven Italian Pull Apart Bread
I have wanted to cook in a Dutch Oven for the longest time. This summer, I decided I would wait no more and bought a Lodge Camp Dutch Oven. What an amazing way to cook! And this, Dutch Oven Italian Pull Apart Bread, using Rhodes Bake N Serv Dinner Rolls, was the perfect recipe to start with!
Dutch Oven Italian Pull Apart Breadmin (not including thaw time) Bake Time: min
14 Rhodes Bake N Serv Dinner Rolls, quartered
1/2 cup (30 slices) diced turkey pepperoni
1/2 cup sliced black olives
1/4 cup diced marinade artichokes, remove tough outside leaves
2 Tablespoons (3 large) minced pepperoncini’s
2 cups (8 oz.) Kraft 5 Italian Cheese Blend
2 Tablespoons pepperoncini juice
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoon melted margarine
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Remove Rhodes Dinner Rolls from freezer, cut into quarters while semi frozen.
- Melt margarine, stir in olive oil, pepperonicini juice, Italian seasoning and garlic salt.
- Dice turkey pepperoni and artichokes.
- Slice black olives.
- Mince pepperonicinis.
- Spray camp dutch oven with non-stick spray.
- Or line with foil and spray with non-stick spray for ease of lifting out of dutch oven.
- Pour olive oil mixture in Lodge Camp Dutch Oven.
- Put rolls in dutch oven and toss to coat.
- Arrange in middle.
- Top with 1 cup cheese.
- Add, in layers, pepperoncinis, turkey pepperoni, black olives and artichokes Cover with lid and let rise until double in size.
- Top with 1/2 cup 5 Italian Cheese.
- Cook with 8 hot charcoal briquettes under dutch oven and 16 on lid.
- After 15 minutes, (with appropriate lid lifter) carefully rotate lid and dutch oven 1/2 turn in opposite directions.
- Cook another 10 to 20 minutes.
- Top with remaining Italian Cheese.
- Replace lid 3 to 5 minutes to melt cheese.
You might also like:
Grab our badge or blinkie
Grab our badge or blinkie for your blog!