Cinnamon and Sugar Pull Apart Loaf
Cinnamon And Sugar Pull Apart Loafmin (not including thaw time) Bake Time: min
12 Rhodes Frozen White Dinner Rolls
1 stick of unsalted butter, softened
1/3 cup sugar combined with 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- Combine Cinnamon and Sugar.
- Allow rolls to thaw and rise, according to package directions.
- Punch down each roll.
- Spread flattened roll with a teaspoon of butter.
- Generously sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar.
- Fold roll in half and stand on a baking sheet.
- Repeat with other rolls, lining them up back to back, forming a loaf.
- Cover and let rise for 20 minutes, until double in size.
- Melt remaining butter and pour over loaf.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon/sugar.
You might also like:
Grab our badge or blinkie
Grab our badge or blinkie for your blog!