Christmas Pizza Minis
Christmas Pizza Minis12 Skills: Beginning Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time) Bake Time: 12-18 min
Cut out pizzas to go with the cut out cookies we make at Christmas time. The kids will love these!
12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
grated mozzarella cheese
red & green peppers, cut into small thin strips
pepperoni slices, cut into fourths
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 4 1/2-inch circle.
- Place circles on sprayed baking sheets.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 20 minutes.
- Remove wrap.
- Dip 4-inch cookie cutters into flour and cut desired shapes out of each dough circle.
- Pre-bake at 350°F 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Top each one with pizza sauce, grated cheese, red and green pepper strips and pepperoni pieces.
- Bake for an additional 6-8 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
You might also like:
Grab our badge or blinkie
Grab our badge or blinkie for your blog!