Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread12 Skills: Intermediate Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time) Bake Time: 30 min
1 loaf Rhodes white bread
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 packet Hidden Valley Italian Dressing Mix
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 Tbsp milk
1 Tbsp butter, melted
- Allow bread loaf to thaw.
- Roll into a rectangle, approx.
- Mix together cream cheese, dressing mix, cheese and milk.
- Spread cheese mixture over bread.
- Cut into six strips.
- Stack strips on top of each other.
- Place in a lightly greased loaf pan.
- Allow to rise until double in size.
- Brush bread with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Visit Rhodes Blog for detailed photos.
You might also like:
Grab our badge or blinkie
Grab our badge or blinkie for your blog!