Bacon Cheese Crescents
Bacon Cheese Crescents8 Skills: Beginning Prep Time: 10 min (not including thaw time) Bake Time: 15 min
Bacon and cheese flavors rolled up inside a crescent roll make a great way to start the day.
1 loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed & risen
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Combine 6 rolls and roll into a 10-inch circle.
- Repeat with other 6 rolls.
- Brush both circles with butter.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bacon and Italian seasoning.
- Cut each circle into 8 wedges.
- Starting with wide end, roll each wedge to point.
- Place, point-side down, on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15 minutes or until golden brown.
You might also like:
Grab our badge or blinkie
Grab our badge or blinkie for your blog!